Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well...

I can't believe it's been nearly six weeks since I've posted something here. Certainly my silence was not intended, but day by day it became extended as I dealt with multiple time-demanding circumstances. However, I did manage most days to drop by my usual blogstops to stay up-to-date on the latest postings. A big chunk of time has been focused on a number of time-constrained (and sometimes time constraining) projects including the local township council campaigns and recent election. In addition, our secretary went out on maternity leave early (but thankfully gave birth to a healthy baby) so my workdays have been a bit differently paced. All in all these are good projects and initiatives in which I am involved, but I have to focus more deliberately on making time to post here as well since I think it's important to be interactive more routinely here. In any case, I will try to get back into the rhythm of more regular postings. I appreciate your understanding.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

You were missed. I stopped by often "looking for you". Glad you are back.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger sanctuaryhouse said...

I am the founder by the Bl. Mother's request since 1951 (see blog address below) and when I saw your yellow rose it reminded me of the gold roses that were part of her visit to me in the above year.

Feel free to add the blog to your list of them...it would please both she and Jesus very much.

Frank, Albany NY

Ps my bishop has given in writing his personal approval of what you will read in the blog.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger sanctuaryhouse said...

Oops here is the blog address I meant to add to my previous message

Sanctuaryhouse.tumblr.com

frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home