Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our Lady, pray for us!




Sister Julie at A Nun's Life has an interesting reflective post on Mary in our lives and the titles and images that personally resonate with us. Since my teen years, I have had a particular devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe (and later also to San Juan Diego). Although this particular picture of her was forwarded to me by a friend as part of a religious chain letter, I found the image beautiful and choose to share it here. If you haven't had a chance, drop by Sister Julie's place to read more on Mary and feel free (here or there) to share your thoughts on Mary in your life and the title/image that is special to you.


Our Lady, Mother of us all, pray for us!

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Since the rosary has become an integral part of my life Mary has become more of a mother to me. And as I write this I am reminded just now of this little prayer. "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen"

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

That is very beautiful! The rosary can be a prayer of deep companionship with Our Mother Mary and Brother Jesus. Thank you for sharing and for the "welcome back" message.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home