Monday, January 09, 2006

Psalm 23 For the Workplace

I can't take credit for this. A colleague shared it with me so I am passing it on. I don't know the original source. I share it as a source of encouragement when you're having "one of those days"!



The Lord is my real boss, and I shall not want.

He gives me peace, when chaos is all around me.

He gently reminders me to pray and do all things without murmuring and complaining.

He reminds me that he is my source and not my job.

He restores my sanity every day and guides my decisions that I might honor him in all that I do.

Even though I face absurd amounts of e-mail, system crashes, unrealistic deadlines, budget cutbacks, gossiping co-workers, discriminating supervisors, and an aging body that doesn't cooperate every morning, I still will not stop -- for He is with me!

His presence, His peace, and His power will see me through.

He claims me as His own, even the company threatens to let me go.

His Faithfulness and Love is better than any bonus check.

HIs retirement plan beats every 401K there is!

When it's all said and done, I'll be working for Him a whole lot longer and for that

I BLESS HIS NAME!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home