Tuesday, November 22, 2005

One of those "Fun" Tests

Ok, I'll admit it: I am not a big fan of online "tests" nor of the word "stupid." However, I decided to give the link on Steph's site a try and actually this one was not too bad since it contained a number of "read the wording of these questions closely" questions. So I thought I'd post the link here for those who might want to give it a look:


The Stupid Quiz said I am "Fairly Smart!" How Not Stupid are you? Click here to find out!


I think I figured out the question that cost me ranking "Pretty Smart" but can't tell you which one it is now :)

It's rainy here, the edge of a Nor'Easter from what I can gather so it's a perfect day for quizzes like this I guess.

What I am looking for is an online, free access version of Sudoku, the number puzzle. If anyone knows of one, I'd appreciate the URL for it.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM , Blogger Steph Youstra said...

The best one I've found so far is here. It's not the fanciest, but it's got loads of puzzles, as opposed to the other which just have maybe three a day (one each of easy, medium, hard).

Have fun ....

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you so much, Steph. I will check it out later today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home