Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Holy Father, keep in Thy name ..."


The Holy Father is well enroute back to the Vatican having concluded his six day apostolic journey to the United States. My experience of his visit has been very rich, and I know I will be unpacking the new found treasures for sometime to come. Hopefully over the course of the next few days I will be able to share a few initial observations. But for now, I want to mark the conclusion of his visit to US with prayers of gratitude for what he shared and prayers of petition for his safe journey back to the Vatican.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM , Blogger Sr. Jocelyn Veritas said...

Hi, Lisa, thanks for visiting my blog and your compliments. Hope you get to see the video: Go Light Your World. Let me know what you think of it.
All the best and God bless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home