Monday, March 31, 2008

+Remembering Terri Schiavo




December 3, 1963 - March 31, 2005
Prayer in Remembrance of Terri
Lord God,
I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know that life is always a good,
and that it never loses its value
when it is beset by weakness or injury.
Lord, thank you
for the life of Terri Schindler-Schiavo.
Even in her suffering and death
She revealed Your glory
and truth that life is always sacred.
As I remember Terri,
I also commit myself
to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
Prayer compliments of www.terrisfight.org.
Visit the website for more information and resources.

3 Comments:

At 6:38 AM , Blogger Sr.Nicole Trahan said...

I can't believe it's already been 3 years since this tragedy. Thank you for sharing this prayerful reflection. Let us continue to pray for "liberty and justice for all."

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Easter Almuena said...

So glad you posted this, Lisa!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger greenehawke said...

Thanks for a lovely memorial for a special couple. Peace to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home