Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Light of Friendship


From an e-mail sent by a friend:


GOOD MORNING, CANDLE!

I am not going to be the one who extinguishes this candle.

This is to all of you who mean so very much to me, I pray for your happiness. The Candle Of Love, Hope, and Friendship. This candle was lit on the 15th of September, 1998. Someone who loves you very muchhas helped to keep this candle alive by sending it on to you.

May God richly bless you as you keep His light burning brightly. I received this candle today.
And even though I received it for the 1st time a few years ago, I was happy to see that it is still burning brightly. Now it is your turn.


Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.

Just walk beside me
and be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home