Saturday, January 13, 2007

2007

As I realize that it is nearly the middle of January, I cannot really believe it. The past few weeks have been incredibly busy on all fronts. In the midst of it, however, know that I have sent you all good wishes for a blessed and grace-filled year. In the coming weeks, I hope to be able to return to focus more time on posting here (thankfully even in the midst of the busyness I have been able to drop by most of my regular blogs on a daily basis).

Today I want to ask for special blessings on the Daughters of Saint Paul USA/Canada Province and the Sisters of Christian Charity-Eastern US Province, both of whom are completing their respective provincial chapters this weekend. May the Holy Spirit make clear the way!

I also want to urge us all to do all we can, especially through prayer and faithful witness, to bring peace to our world and contribute to the building of a more just society. There are many needs in the world and in individual lives, but right now the one need that binds us all together is the need for PEACE and an end to war and violence.

With St. Francis, let us pray, "Lord, make ME an instrument of YOUR peace!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home