Thursday, May 18, 2006

ABC (almost) meme

I've been tagged by Sister Anne and Susan so here goes my reply. This is a variation on a meme for the alphabet (a few of the ABCs have been left out of the original):

ACCENT: I don't detect it, but I am told sometimes by folks outside the region that I have a Jersey accent. For those who don't know quite what that is, imagine a softened version of a Brooklyn accent. Having always been interested in public speaking and enunciating clearly, I think that most of my access is now suppressed by good diction ... or at least that's what I like to think :)

CHORE I HATE: I will pre-treat, wash, fold, even iron. I just don't like putting away, especially on the high shelves.

DOG OR CAT: Dogs!! (I have loved cats, too, but I am definitely a dog personality.)

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: That's a tie between a cell phone and a laptop/PC.

FAVORITE COLOGNE: I have to think about that one a bit longer.

GOLD OR SILVER: White Gold, or Silver.

HOMETOWN: Can you guess?

INSOMNIA: As I age, yes.

JOB TITLE: Administrator.

KIDS: Two K-9s.

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Ability to facilitate/negotiate differences among others.

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Hmmmm, I am afraid there will be one in my future, so I'd rather not.

PHOBIAS: Rats, spiders, heights.

QUOTE: There are so many to choose from ...

RELIGION: Roman Catholic

SIBLINGS: Yes, 2 + 1.

TIME I USUALLY WAKE UP: Better ask the K-9s about that.

UNUSUAL TALENT: I think most of my talents are usual.

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Not sure.

WORST HABIT: Do you really want to know?

X-RAYS: Yes, been there and done that.

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Most of my basics are pretty good, but I also like to be creative. Some of the things on the "to eat if Lisa cooked them" list are:
Fried catfish, Salmon Cakes, Meatloaf, Chicken.

Some of my blogging friends have already been tagged, so now I tag Sister Lorraine, Sister Steph, Sister Julia, and Brother Jonathan.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Sr. Marianne Lorraine Trouve said...

Thanks, Lisa! This is a fun way to learn about other bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home