I've been tagged by Sister Anne and asked to post six random pieces of information about me. For a few of the six, I've decided to follow Sister Anne's themes.
* I am closer to 40 than I am to 30.
* I am bilingual (completely fluent) in English and Spanish, and I can read/sing in Italian, German, Latin, Portuguese, and a bit of Tagalog and Vietnamese.
* If I were a different gender, I think I would have the initials FMS after my name.
* I love basketball (ok, that's probably not any surprise).
* The first piece of classical music with which I fell in love was J.S. Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring," and ...
* ... ok, for the sixth detail, post me a question and I'll answer the first five who post.
Now, I tag ... (oops, some of the folks I was going to tag already were tagged so my list is now shortened):
Susan, Steph, Natty, Di,and Joe.