Monday, December 26, 2005

Wishes for Christmas!

+

Christmas 2005

Dear Friends,

On this second day of Christmas, I want to take the opportunity to extend to you my warmest wishes for a Blessed Christmas and Grace-filled New Year! You are in my prayers.

My wish for you is the ongoing realization of God's gift of Emmanuel, God-with-us! May this God-life fill your being and overflow into every aspect of your world, filling the lives of those with whom you come in contact with hope and peace.

Although I was not able to get my greetings to you ahead of the arrival of Christmas Day, please be assured that I have remembered you -- and continue to -- in my prayers and thoughts before the Eucharist and at the manger. As I journey through the difficult days since the death of my eldest dog, Lady (who lived with my Mom), I am reminded that God's unconditional love is revealed through all creation.

As we continue to mark these sacred days of the Christmas season, know that I offer prayers of gratitude for you, thankful for all you are! May the Blessings of the Christ Child continue to be yours in gentle overflowing abundance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home