Saturday, February 19, 2011

Checking In...

It's been more than a few days since I have posted here. I had a few writing projects in process, one is a guest blog that will be appearing at A Nun's Life blog on Monday, February 21st. Be sure to check it out.


I have also been developing the daily posts for my new project, Totus Tuus: A Virtual Pilgrimage to the Beatification of John Paul II. If you haven't had a chance to stop by, please do, and if you'd be interested in writing one of the entries, you are most welcome. There are still more than 50 entries to go.


I also have a few offline writing projects that are in various stages of readiness/non-readiness. I hope to get those moving with more deliberateness and good results. We shall see.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home