Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Brief Update On the Power of Prayer

Hi, friends,

Just a quick note to say "hi" and thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

I truly believe in the power of prayer. My surgery seems to have gone well, at least so far, and now I am in recuperation mode. In addition to the swelling and bruising (which is still emerging), I have to be cautious in eating for an extended time to come as my jaw is at increased risk for fracture until the bone grows back in completely. I have a follow-up with the surgeon on June 3rd. Then I will know more; for now, I am taking it easy.

That's about it for now. Thanks again for your support and please keep the prayers coming.

5 Comments:

At 3:14 PM , Blogger Helga said...

Lisa,

I hope you're doing well. When will you hear about the results?

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Sr.Nicole Trahan said...

Hi, Lisa,

I hadn't had a chance to visit your blog in a while. I had no idea about your surgery.
How was your follow-up? How are you holding up?
Know of my prayers...

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Easter Almuena said...

Hi Lisa,
How are you and how was your follow-up?

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Sr.Nicole Trahan said...

Hi, Lisa,
How are you?? I hope that you're well...

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger seeking_something said...

Ouch. May your recovery be complete.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home