Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Friendship

What kind of friend are you?


Which Pooh character are you?

PIGLET!

You choose your friends wisely and even though they may be few in number, they are high in importance.You feel most comfortable when you can follow the crowd and let others make decisions. But that's not to say you can't make up your own mind if you need to.Faithful and true, Piglets make the best friends.
Take this quiz!





By the way, Winnie the Pooh and friends are among my favorites!

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to "stop in" and say thanks for your encouraging words posted on my most recent blog (and a another blog from several weeks ago). I really appreciate the words of wisdom and the support. It means a lot.
Many blessings to you!
Sr. Nicole

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Thanks for blogging! I'm de-lurking too. Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa..
I am actually waiting for the official word on December 7th. If I am accepted, then I will enter with the Adrian's in January.
Peace. Happy Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home