A Book Meme
This book meme comes compliments of Sister Anne Joan.
1. One book that changed your life: "This Bridge Called My Back" (edited by Gloria Anzaldua) and "Zami" (Audre Lorde).
2. One book that you've read more than once: "The Life of Pauline von Mallinckrodt" (by herself -- actually this book also impacted my life) and "The Woman Who Couldn't Be Stopped" (by Delphine Wedmore, SCC, a Sister from our Western Province)
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Bible
4. One book that made you laugh: I have to think about that one longer. I don't usually read "funny" things.
5. One book you wish had been written: My family's geneology and Glenn Cunningham's books.
6. One book you wish had never been written: I can't say at the moment. If it's not interesting enough, I put it down. Sometimes I go back to it, sometimes not.
I tag Natty , Sister Lorraine, Susan , Steph , Joe, and Rich . Of course, anyone who stops by is also welcome to reply!