Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Celebrating Consecrated Life

Come, Spouse of Christ!
Receive the crown which the Lord has prepared for you from time everlasting.
Come, Spouse of Christ,
receive the crown which the Lord has prepared for you from time everlasting!!

I will espouse you to me forever, forevermore, forevermore!


With so many communities, including my own, enjoying days of celebration during this time of year, I found reflecting on Bishop Serratelli's pastoral letter on vocations very affirming. It's very thought-provoking and insightful yet also a pretty easy read. Take a few moments for yourself and enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 AM , Blogger Eleanor Burne-Jones said...

My warmest best wishes to your Sister Elizabeth - I look forward to reading your blog and learning about your Order. I have replied to your comment on my own at eveningbeaches.blogspot.com

:0)

Blessings
Eleanor n/TSSF

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home